Temporary and Managed Staffing
Chronos Systems has been a trusted provider of IT and non-IT professionals mostly onsite.
Contract and Managed Staffing
We regularly place temporary IT/Tech contractors in Hungary and all across Europe as well as in the Latin America who work in one of our development offices nearshore or fully on the customer's site. Our solution is fully compliant and follows our documented quality processes at all times.
Chronos is a highly process-oriented company where all our business processes are ISO certified and executed with the help of Chronos Workflow Platform. Our Contract & Managed Staffing services are no exception.
Since 1999, Chronos has provided highly successful temporary staffing services, including, employee/labor leasing and Temp-to-Hire contingent solutions.
The local staffing helps companies to achieve the resourcing model with the required flexibility to fit current business needs taking into account and workforce complexity too. Selecting and implementing the appropriate & compliant staffing solution as fast as possible can be a challenging process for HR procurement and sourcing teams. Therefore, our clients have the full flexibility to choose from short / medium staffing solutions to long-term employee-leasin arrangements too. Read More
How We Do It?
- Step 1: Service mapping and consultation for the selected location.
- Step 2: Search & selection and/or offering available resources from pool team.
- Step 3: Staffing service agreement for IT/non-IT professionals working and placed in your office.
- One of the most experienced service provider in the international market for both the IT/Tech and not-IT temporary staffing sectors.
- References in placing professionals and contractors from a handful to several hundreds, for periods ranging from a few week and months to several years.
- Chronos provides up-to-date information about Labor Code provisions and their application to make the most flexible use of the legal opportunities for temporary staffing.
- Licenced staffing and EOR service provider and fully compliant with local Labour Codes. #CountryPedia
- Active candidate databases and established contact network for finding the right professionals for a scalable pool of candidates while being the member of the Coberon-Chronos Group.
- All business processes from mapping, contract signing to payrolling are automated by Chronos Workflow Platform.
- Multi-language contracts are available for our customers and employees.
- Tailored and flexible staffing fees for your domestic resource needs.
- 3M, Hungary / Switzerland
- Tupperware, Hungary / Switzerland
- Generali Insurance
- Teoco, USA
- Reckitt Benckiser